Thursday, December 15, 2011

Lost

I was looking today for a Christmas quilt I usually hang in my entryway, but alas for now it is lost. That means that there is a big sad empty space where the Christmas quilt should be...
I did manage to find a nativity set I made a couple of years ago out of Sculpy...
It's a little worse for wear and one of the shepherds is missing - I think he was used for My daughter's ice age diorama project. Hey, don't laugh - the shepherd was the closest thing we had to something that resembled a caveman!

The search will go one tomorrow for the Christmas quilt, and hopefully I'll have a nicer space to show you. I also need to dig out this cute set of houses and set them up...
I got them last year at a thrift store for $1 a piece. Love thrift store bargains!

1 comment:

Karen said...

How creative you were making the Nativity set. And a chuckle about where the one missing piece went!