Thursday, September 6, 2007

I've been Tagged...

A few days ago, Karen from Cotton Spice Quilt Magazine http://www.cottonspice.com/ tagged me so now I need to tell you 7 things about myself. So let me see....

1) This week I started training to be a school bus driver! I can take the kids with me on the bus and a little extra money is always nice, so I thought why not?! I am busy studying for the written tests - 4 of them - on Monday. So wish me luck!

2) I am the youngest of 5 children, and am the youngest by 11 years! (I was pregnant in this photo below- taken in NZ in 2004 - the last time we were all together) You can see in the big family photo above that we also have an awesome ethnic heritage in our family - just in the immediate family we have Caucasian, Maori, Chinese, and Mexican!


3) Twins seem to be everywhere in my immediate family - I have twin brothers, one of them has twins, and my sister has twins.
4) I hate tipping...it's not done in NZ where I am originally from, and after 8 years in the US I am still trying to get used to it! I actually like the concept - it's just taking me time to adjust lol!

5) I hate cream but love butter!

6) I LOVE reality TV shows - my guilty pleasure this summer has been Big Brother!

7) I didn't get my full drivers licence until I was 30 and I'm 34 now. So you can see why number 1) above is a big deal! And also why, when I told my father on the phone the other day about it, he responded by saying, "YOU??!!!" It was quite a funny moment!

I sure am glad there were only 7 things - I was reaching a bit at the end there! But maybe now you know me a little better than you did before :)
I know I'm meant to tag 7 others, but I think for now I'm going to tag just one - my friend Anna, http://cantstealmyjoy.blogspot.com/ to get her to add to her blog - she is so full of life and experiences that she could actually count as 7 people and write 49 things about just her!!!
Back to our regularly scheduled quilt talk tomorrow!

No comments: